This is an old favorite that’s wonderful for any party, be it the Super Bowl or 4th of July. Since it’s served with bread chunks it’s also quite filling.
You will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Round platter
- 1 round loaf Pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 C of fresh parsley
- 1 C Sour Cream
- 1 C Mayonnaise (we prefer Hellmann’s)
- 1/4 C chopped green onions
- Dash or 2 of Tabasco sauce
- 1 Clove garlic (squeezed)
Carefully cut center out of bread then cut into squares, chunks or cubes.
Mix ingredients in bowl, until well blended.
Place bread bowl on platter, and pour dip into it. Surround with bread cubes and assorted cut vegetables of your choice.
There’s very little clean up so you can relax and enjoy !