Below is a quick and inexpensive artichoke spinach dip recipe that usually goes well at Super Bowl parties or just about any occasion. Sometimes, ’tis good just to have your very own bowl full around with your favorite dippers.
Easy & Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
You will need:
- one glass baking dish (deep pie pan works well)
- 2 Cans artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 box frozen spinach, rinsed, drained completely, squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 C Mayo (Hellmann’s or your fave)
- 1 1/2 C of grated Parmesan cheese (be creative and try any of the different flavors out now)
- 1 clove of finely minced garlic (may substitute garlic powder if preferred)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop artichoke hearts into fine pieces. Toss in bowl, add spinach. Add part of mayo and all of cheese, with garlic. Stir well. Fold in rest of mayo and put in baking dish. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes.
Serve warm with your favorite crackers, chips, baguettes … whatever dipper you prefer.