Love cauliflower but bored of cauliflower with cheese, or raw with dip? Try this nutritious and flavorful recipe below for a delicious side dish. If you enjoy garlic, you will probably love this delicious recipe!
You will need:
- Large, rimmed baking sheet
- Small saucepan
- Large bowl (or gallon size Ziploc bag)
- Large serving dish
- 6-7 cups fresh cauliflower florets (1 large head cauliflower)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste (I often use sea salt)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss cauliflower with oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl or gallon size Ziploc bag. Place cauliflower evenly in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until softened and lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes. Stir or turn occasionally for even roasting. Test with a fork for desired texture. We prefer tender but many folks enjoy crunchy.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat for about 3 minutes (butter should be light brown). Place cauliflower and browned butter in a bowl, and gently toss until coated. Serve warm as a delicious side to any main dish. Enjoy!